🔒 Only Managers and Admins can access Admin Settings.
The Admin Settings section is where you can adjust the core settings, users, and billing options that will affect your organization.
- Name: The name of your company or organization
- Timezone: The primary timezone your organization uses to schedule time. Planner will show days in this timezone. If your team is spread across timezones or you schedule for 24/7 coverage, we recommend using a neutral timezone for your organization like UTC.
- First day of the week: Set whether your work week starts on Sunday or Monday. Affects views like My Schedule and Staffing Needs that show a week at a time.
These are the various reasons users can request AFK, such as “Vacation”, “Sick”, etc. These options show when users request AFK.
🔒 Only Admins can delete your organization.
This option should only be used if you’re sure you don’t want to maintain your historic data. After your organization is deleted none of your users will be able to access your data and it may be lost forever.
If you’d like to simply stop paying for the service, you can cancel your subscription instead. This will allow you and your users to sign in to view your past schedules, but you will not be able to create any new schedules.
This is where you can tweak your tasks and task groups.
- Press the Create new task group button to start a new task group.
- Press the Edit button next to a task group name to change the group’s name or archive the group.
- Press the Add new task button to create a new task in that group.
- Press the Edit button next to a task to change the task’s name or color, or archive the task.
View, create, and edit teams. Read more about teams.
The sortable and filterable list of teams shows how many users are in each team and who the team leads are. Team membership and team leads are set under the Users tab.
- Press Add new team to create a new team.
- Press Edit next to a team to edit the team’s name or archive the team.
View, create, and edit the users who have access to your organization. Read more about users.
The sortable and filterable list of users shows essential information like Role, Teams, and Timezone.
- Press Invite user to add users to your organization.
- Press Edit next to any user to see and edit their email, role, name, tasks, team membership, and timezone.
- You can also archive and restore users when you Edit them. Read more about archiving and restoring users.
🔒 Only Admins can view and edit Billing settings.
Manage your subscription, update payment methods, and see past invoices.
Shows your subscription details including next monthly charge cost and date, and number of active users.
You can cancel your subscription if you’d like to stop paying for the service. Without an active subscription you’ll still be able to view all your past schedules, but you won’t be able to create any new schedules.
Keep track of and manage the payment methods you have on file. Your Default method is what will be used for upcoming charges.
See and download all your past payment invoices.